Seeing the recent demand for the application, i'm going to publish a first public alpha, but first some explanations:
The hardware needed:
- Right now, i can't control third party devices like Razer, Asus, Cooler Master, that will be coming in the future.
- You DO NEED an Arduino, LED strips suported by FASTLED, and some technical knowledge of how to build and upload arduino scripts.
- An Arduino (Uno or Nano, Micro or MEGA haven't been tested, but they should work as long as they have power to write the strips correctly)
- LED Strips. as much you you can power (WS2812b are the ones i like the most and have tested, but APA102 or similar RGB strips should work, RGBW aren't supported yet tho, as long as FastLED supports it)
- Resistor, 300~600 ohms should be enough, i'm no electrical engineer, but this should preserve your led in case of power spikes.
- INSULATING TAPE, PLEASE, work safe, insulate every terminal and exposed connector.
Setting up the Hardware
- Wire, as much is needed to make what you want
- Breadboard, to make conections and quick tests withouth soldering.
- Solder Iron and solder, to allow you to make custom connectors on any length you want, cut your strips and reconnect it in any dimensions, etc.
- IF you are running this outside of a PC, a decent power supply, please, be really careful with this as it is the easiest part of screwing up.
Here is where you can get a little creative, if you are running WS2812B:
- Connect the LED Green wire to pin 6 on the Arduino with the resistor in between both, more close to the arduino.
- Connect the Ground to both the power suply and the gnd on the arduino
- Connect the RED power wire to the power suply, IF you are running on a PC, using a molex connector is a good idea, remember the voltage of your LED strip, if 5v, connect it to the RED wire(left most) from the PSU, if 12v, connect to the Yellow wire(right most) of the molex connector.
Now, use a USB cable to connect the Arduino to a USB port on your PC, if you need an example,there is this old post of mine when i first did it with some ideas
, other ideas include cutting and soldering the LED strips on the exact shape of your case, using acrylic pieces as a diffuser for more subtle lighting, using it as a underglow, using a internal USB header for better cable management, your LED setup can be as good as you want and can do.
IF YOU ARE SOLDERING INSIDE YOUR PC CASE,** REMOVE ALL YOUR HARDWARE** FROM THE INSIDE FIRST.
I also recommend using a stronger double sided tape than the included on the led strip, as they tend to fall with time, or hot glue.
JUST BE REALLY CAREFUL TO NOT HARM YOURSELF WHEN SOLDERING OR WHEN DEALING WITH POWER, USE INSULATING TAPE EVERYWHERE THERE'S AN EXPOSED WIRE OR SOLDER. Setting up the software
First, you need to download and install the Arduino IDE for Desktop
, after that, you need to install the FastLED library on it, for this, open the Arduino IDE, then go into [Sketch > Include Library >Manage Library], type FASTLED on the search box, and click install. Now, select the type of Arduino you have on [Tools > Board Type] and choose the COM Port of your arduino on [Tools > COM Port], usually its anything besides port 1.
Now, go into my GitHub and download the latest release of HueHue
, extract the files somewhere on your PC (You can create a HueHue folder on ProgramFiles or something like that), open HueHue, go into the little COG on the top right, type the biggest quantity of LEDS you have on the Arduino, from there you can set the application to autostart running too when you boot, more settings should be coming soon.
Now, close the settings window, click on the plus button on "My Devices", click on Arduino, copy the script shown, paste it on the Arduino IDE, and click the upload button to burn the driver onto the Arduino, if everything went fine, go back into HueHue and check if the Com Port is the same as the Arduino IDE, name your device and click "ADD", and you are good to go. Using the software
Click Start, set the brightness, choose your effect and pimp your PC, or your room, or your TV, anything where you can put a led strip. Effects should be self-explanatory, Joystick reactive is primarily meant for Guitar Hero controllers, but i'm working on making it more flexible, "Comet Mode" is a broken mess, don't use it, Music mode is is under heavy work and i'm deciding how and where to go with it yet, might take a while.
If you have used it, i would like to ask you to post your creation here, and i hope this was helpful, and that my software made things easier for you.
I created this because a Hue+ in Brazil is REALLY expensive, 150USD+, with this, i could build my LED system for 10USD, i hope it was this useful for you.
If you like my work, you can pay me a coffee on paypal
or bitcoin (174LnSVCdrX4CnVS84jom7by2hMBGvJobm), or follow me for my other projects like /UWPHook
, i will keep building Open-source tools for the community, as helping others is something good that i can do with my programming skills.
Thanks, and if you have any doubts, problems, or ideas for HueHue or other projects, reply to this thread or send me a DM and i'll make sure to help and guide you on getting up and running.
Magnet Download; Category Jeux PC; Total size 3.65 GB; Seeders 24; Leechers 4; Description; Télécharger Guitar Hero 3 PC Custom Pack . Guitar Hero 3 PC Custom Pack Guitar Hero III : Legends Of Rock Télécharger Guitar Hero 3 PC Custom Pack . Voir aussi: Guitar Hero III: 39: 0: 3.19 GB 39: Foundation v 1.0.3 (PC) 900: 315: 543.86 MB 900: Age of Empires - Definitive Edition - V1.3 (PC) 103 ... PC clone of the popular Nintendo DS rhythm game Guitar Hero 7 more Guitar Hero versions for Android, iPhone, Java, Pocket PC. DOWNLOAD GAME Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Full Version (Mediafire link). Pack Canciones Frets On Fire Torrent How To Install Guitar. How To Install Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock PC (Free 2016). Guitar Hero 3 ... Guitar Hero is a series of music rhythm games in which players use a guitar-shaped game controller to simulate playing lead, bass guitar, and rhythm guitar across numerous rock music songs. Players match notes that scroll on-screen to colored fret buttons on the controller, strumming the controller in time to the music in order to score points, and keep the virtual audience excited. The games ... I agree with Ignis Umbrae because Guitar Hero has 3 versions released for PC. However, Rock Band for the moment not available for PC. But there is good news about this, if you reach the goal, ie. There is a project of the same group of creators and Rock Band, that after his last throw me RB4 for PS4 and XBOXone, launch RB4 PC. Here is the link for more info: RB4 FOR PC. On the other hand ... Guitar Hero 2 XBox 360 Exclusives: + 110 MB's Guitar Hero 3 Base Song List: + 610 MB's Guitar Hero 3 Bonus Songs: + 310 MB's Guitar Hero 80's Song List: + 360 MB's. Since it's a bit excessive for a user to take all the Guitar Hero songs with them (coming in around 2.2 GB's), I have to place a minimum suggested size for about 20 songs with the ...
WATCH THE VIDEO, IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! Notes: - Change the install directory to Guitar Hero's - DO NOT CHANGE GHTCP'S INSTALL DIRECTORY!!!!! - The game now... Today I'll be showing you how to install Aspyrs' Guitar Hero III for Windows PC with all 68 DLC including Xbox and PS exclusives. You will need Power ISO, an... Link juego: https://shon.xyz/z4duy (He cambiado los links, ya que mucha gente se quejaba porque no los manda a la pagina, se hace el mismo procedimiento que ... Heres a quick video on how to download and install guitar hero 3 on pc and play using your ps4 remote. winrar : https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0 Ga... ⚡Twitter (I do give aways!) https://twitter.com/CarsonNotFound ⚡Discord (Come say hi!) 😃 https://discord.gg/S4MEnkR ⚡Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Car...